Rapala is a favourite lure in Malaysia. Many of the “casters” use Rapala when fishing for their toman or peacock bass. It is not restricted to freshwater only here in Malaysia some saltwater veterans swear by them when fishing for big game fish . With their illustrious history here in Malaysia the USA arm of the body has just launched the “Arashi” for Storm.
The noticeable tech in these new lures are:
1. New rotated hook hangers which allow for larger hooks to be used, reduces the chances hooks snagging the line while casting and this also brings the hooks even more closer to the body.
2. Patent pending “Self Tuning Tie” technology which will keep the action of the lure constant. This will allow more consistent and continuous fishing.
3. The lip of these lures are called circuit board lips that is said to induce action at very low speeds and also allow the lure to reach maximum depth very quickly.
There are three types of lures to look out for from these series so far. The models are:
1. Storm Arashi Silent Square
2. Storm Arashi Rattling Flat
3. Storm Arashi Rattling Deep
Each model comes with twelve different designs to choose from. This makes this lure very versatile to be used in freshwater or saltwater situations. Do be on the look out for these in your favourite tackle shops of Malaysia.
Welcome to Malaysia. The fishing here is great and the fish are awesome.